Performs standard secretarial/clerical duties requiring general experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and practices as needed by others. Receives and directs visitors and resolves routine inquiries. Answers and relays telephones calls or takes messages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain organization and appearance of reception area, conference rooms and kitchen.
- Make sure soft drinks, water, coffee and paper supplies are in stock for all floors.
- Sort and deliver internal and external mail.
- Travel arrangements
- Ordering of flowers
- Meeting prep and conference room scheduling, includes ordering lunches for meetings
- Hand out employee applications
- Purchase and/or maintain office supplies as requested, complete inventory as needed.
- Sort and direct overnight packages
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Schedule conference rooms, as needed
Position reports to: Project Administrator Supervisor
- Must have a professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education or Equivalent Experience:
High school diploma and one to three years of administrative experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org